Monday, November 30, 2009

FINALLY!!!

I quit using Incredimail about a month ago. I decided the hassles I had with it weren’t worth it and there was zero tech support from Incredimail, so I decided to go back to the tried and true Mozilla Thunderbird. It is a simple, easy to use program and with all the add-ons available, it can be customized quite nicely. However, the one thing that I wasn’t able to do was import my messages that I had saved in Incredimail, until now. After a day or so of googling and searching message boards, I was able to finally find a fix. There is a, mbox import-export xpi file that you can install that will import all eml messages. NICE! If anyone else is reading this who has the same problem, here is the link.

I am finally up and running Thunderbird and completely done with Incredimail. Good Riddance!

0 comments: