Friday, November 13, 2009

Need a Christmas Tree

So what has been happening? Well in the two weeks since I have updated things, I have been working like a dog, putting in long hours. It could be worse though, I could have no job to put in the long hours at right? It is frustrating though knowing that there are things that we are doing now that I had suggested two years ago and was poo-poohed. Hopefully since the shake up in the management structure we'll see a little more action. the good thing is that I am getting more projects to work on and less butt time at my desk, which I like. But it also doesn't keep me from having to do all the paperwork stuff, I just have to fit it into the daily schedule.

This weekend, Kris is working and I will have a bunch of things to get done around the house. Hopefully I can finish off the list. One of the main things is to go get a Christmas tree. Last year, our tree broke when I was putting it together, a bunch of the holders for the branches broke. So at the end of the season, I just tossed it, so now we are treeless. It is going to be hard to find a tree that is big enough for all our ornaments and will hold all my lights. Last year's total was (I think) 1900? I should go look up my entry on putting the tree up last year and see what I said.

0 comments: