Monday, November 16, 2009

Painting

I was lucky enough to be able to get the doorways painted on Sunday. The forecast called for mid 50s and partly sunny. Well, that didn’t happen. I don’t know if it broke the 50 mark. I was worried that the paint wouldn’t dry, or it would dry but because of the temperature I’ll be having peeling problems within a year or so. But the primer was dry in about 3-4 hours (or at least dry enough to be able to put on the top coat) so I was able to get both doorways painted. Now it really makes the doors look crummy so I know what one of my next projects is going to be. I also needed to replace the caulk around our two front windows. Unfortunately I only got to one of them. The good thing though, is that I was in by 4:45 so I got to see some of the Packers game this week.

0 comments: