Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween Decorations

Halloween is right around the corner and Alison was bugging me to finally get out the Halloween decorations. As much as I love Halloween, I really don't have that many things to put out. But that's no big deal. Kris doesn't like the clutter around the house so I keep my focus mainly outside, which is nothing more than a couple of lighted pumpkins, a couple of plastic ghosts that look like posts, and out jack-o-lanterns. We have a couple of little figures that my mother gave me a few years ago that Alison loves to have out so I took those out of storage as well.

Since we are still a little far out, the jack-o-lanterns won't be carved for a couple of weeks, though we do need to go look for our pumpkins before all the good ones are gone. But it should only take about a half an hour or so to get the cords out and the things staked outside. One of these years I need to really start collecting some good, spooky things to put in the yard.

0 comments: