Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sealing the Driveway, Again.

I was busy this weekend. It started with going into work early. And when I got home I had to get ready to reseal the driveway again for winter. Anything I can do to try and get another season out of it before having to get it replaced. But I had to rush because there was more to do on this particular Saturday.

I always hate doing the driveway because I always feel like I never mix the sealer good enough. It always ends up being too watery to begin and then too thick when I get to the bottom of the bucket. Plus, every year I seem to wait to long and there always ends up getting leaves in the tar. But I was lucky enough for it to be semi warm and also relatively calm, so there were few leaves and the tar was drying pretty well, so that by 11:30, I was done and ready to move on to the next item.

0 comments: