Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

I turned 42 today and how did I spend it? Working and watching Sarah cheer at a girls basketball game. Kris wouldn't let me take the camera to Sarah's game, so there are no photos of her cheering. It's probably best though because Kris told me Sarah was nervous about having us there. She did a very good job though (at least in my opinion).

After the game we went home because the girls (mainly Alison) wanted to me to cut my cake (I think she was just hungry for a piece of it). I really love the fact that they want to make me a cake every year.

And this year when I opened my present, I let Ali take the pictures since she is in camera club at Shady Lane. So here is what she did, a nice, extreme close up.


After that we had my cake. I asked the girls to help me blow out the candles but Sarah wouldn't. Ali did, and she got all of hers blown out.


0 comments: