Thursday, March 31, 2011

Not a Good Start

Since we had pretty much everything done for Friday, I went into work early today. Then I realized, today is game #1 of the Brewers season. So I am sitting at my desk, doing my work, listening to the Brewers run all over the Reds and thinking to myself, I really need to look at their upcoming homestands and figure out when Kris and I can go. As I was driving home Milwaukee was ahead 6-3 going into the bottom of the ninth, and I was figuring perfect way to end the day.

I got home before the game was over and Kris's friend Laura was over so I didn't get a chance to watch the end of the game. About a half an hour later I remembered, so I flip on FSNWI and see that the Brewers lost 7-6. I almost exploded. We have a great opening game, turn it over to the closer and he ends up choking, giving up 4 runs. I hope this isn't an omen, otherwise it will be a long year! Thanks Axeford! You better not be another Derrick Turnbow!

0 comments: