Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ready To Go

I think we are all ready to go for tomorrow. Kris spent the day putting together photos on display boards. I think they look pretty good, though there aren't a lot from say longer than 15 years ago or so. But I think that Kris did a very good job arranging, and sorting, etc. I think it would be something her mom would like. The priest who is doing the service sent the readings that will be used to the girls so that they can practice, and all the other things for the lunch afterward is set.

I think it is time to get to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. We'll be up by 5:30 to start getting the girls ready (and us) and we have to be at the funeral home by about 10:15. I think a good night's sleep will go a long way to recharging the batteries so to speak.

0 comments: