Monday, March 28, 2011

Over

Well the watch is over. Kris's mom passed away later this evening. Please keep Kris and her family in your thoughts and prayers as we try and plan her funeral. We will probably be scarce/busy the next few days.

The one thing that sort of makes me mad is that Carole never received the Anointing. I didn't even think about it until this afternoon when Kris told me that the hospice nurse gave her such a short time. I told Kris to call our church to see if we could have the pries come over and give her last rites. Well he wasn't around when Kris called and the church secretary even gave Kris his cell phone number. She called an left him a message, but we never heard back. It makes me sad to know that she didn't receive an anointing before she passed away. Looks like it is just another thing for me not to like about our priest.

0 comments: