Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Not Quite The End

Since all the cheer competitions are over for the year, I thought we would just have to finish out the basketball season and Sarah's career as a cheerleader would be over.  I say that only because of the tumbling requirements that the varsity cheer squad has and knowing that Sarah is not very good at tumbling.  Her coach this year must have said something to her about trying out for varsity cheer next year, hinting that she thought Sarah could make it.  So now Sarah has changed her mind, and she is going to plan on trying out for Varsity cheer later this spring.  I suppose I don't  blame her.  If I knew I had a chance at making the varsity, I would be giving it a shot as well.  Hopefully she'll make it.  But that will mean more work for us again....  volunteering for meets, driving to and from practice, fundraising, etc.  

I don't know exactly when the tryouts are for Varsity, though I do know it it later this spring, in May maybe?  Kris knows.  So now I don't know if Sarah will be doing tumbling stuff to get ready for tryouts or what.  But like I said, I hope if she decides that she wants to do it, she takes it seriously and gives it her best shot.

0 comments: