Wednesday, December 21, 2016

No Cookie Book

It just dawned on me that we never got our extra cookie book. What is the deal with that WE Energies? In all honesty, we don’t need one, but I thought it never hurts to have an extra one to give to someone who might want one. I don’t even know who I would complain to. Does one just call customer service and say, “uh, yeah, I got a message about a month ago from WE Energies saying that I was going to receive a 2016 WE Energies Holiday Cookie Book as an apology or appeasement due to recent power outages, but I never received it”. Is that even good manners to call up and complain about not getting something you never asked for? I would think that it is, but I also don’t want to seem like a knob. I suppose I’ll let it go since I already have my cookie book for the year, but WE Energies is now on my list.

0 comments: