Saturday, October 7, 2017

New Boyfriend

Sarah came home for the weekend for the first time this year. I am not quite sure why, other than her roommates were coming home as well.  She then however, spent Friday night hanging out at a boy’s house.  A boy who has been to our house a few times before, but someone who was just supposed to be a “friend”.  Tonight however, Kris and I wanted to take Sarah out for a decent dinner, and when we suggested going to Jose’s Blue Sombrero, she asked if this boy could come along.  Kris has been prodding her for information about him, while I have been trying to get her to just butt out and let her be.  I had an idea that she may have an eye for this boy based off of a few things I have heard her say in the past, but I thought bugging her about it is not going to result in anything productive, and would more or less get her mad (because that is how I was when I was her age).  It turns out that Kris did get out of her finally that they are “dating”.  Like I said, I had an idea.  

0 comments: