Saturday, December 9, 2017

No Christmas Cards

Since it is getting a little late in the season, and my time is running out, I talked it over with Kris, and I don't think we'll be doing Christmas Cards this year.  I started looking for pictures to use, and it looks like there are slim pickings this year, unless of course the girls or Kris want to send me pictures from their phones to use.  After thinking about it, it is sort of a waste since I wonder if anyone really cares about them.  They just end up going into the garbage the day after Christmas, so it seems like an awful lot of work and messing around for something that no one really cares about.  Maybe we'll do one again next year, or maybe I just skip it from here on out altogether.  I'll have to see what I feel like next year.

0 comments: