Friday, June 22, 2018

On The Way


Good News!  My replacement panel is on its way.  The bad news (there is always bad news with the good) is that it will take two days for it to get here.  And unfortunately, that is business days, so I won’t have it until the 26th.  In the mean time, all the electrical boxes are in.  It took a little bit of doing, and I told the electrician to feel free to make some searcher holes if he needed to do so.  Well, he did.  So now I need to patch up the walls.  Technically, I don’t have to do too much, since many of the holes he made are going to be covered by the cabinets.  But since they are there and I don’t have anything else that I can do, I am going to get them filled in and spackled over.  I hesitate to feel good about getting things moving along.

0 comments: