Monday, June 18, 2018

Unfortunate Snag

I just ran into an unfortunate snag… When I opened the last boxes to get the final cabinets put together, I discovered that the final wall cabinet had a broken side panel! This will now require calling Cabinets To Go and getting a replacement. I think they will end up just sending out a panel rather than a whole new cabinet, but it also means that things will be delayed. Hopefully it won’t take too long to have it sent.

When we ordered them, the salesman told us to open all the boxes and check everything right away so we could notify them if there was anything damaged, or needed to be replaced then they could get it sent right away. That sounds fine and dandy, but I had limited space for assembling and storing the cabinets before I got them installed. If I would have been able to get them all put together right away, I would have. Unfortunately, I didn’t have that luxury, and as a result… I wait.

0 comments: