Thursday, March 8, 2012

AT & T Sucks

Our new phone/tv/internet portal got here yesterday.  However, AT&T lists the time and day that I can install it, which was yesterday after 8:00 PM.  Kris said the customer service rep told her to wait until the next business day to install it, so I had to wait until today.  Well I spent 45 minutes trying to hook it up and didn't have any luck.  I followed the instructions to the letter and while it powered up, I never go the dial tone I was supposed to.  And I couldn't activate it for the TV and internet service until I could call to do so, which is hard because THERE IS NO DIAL TONE!

In the end I got frustrated and hooked the old one back up, so at least I can watch tv and type out my frustration on here.  Maybe I'll try again later tonight or tomorrow, but right now I just don't have the patience for it.

0 comments: