Thursday, March 22, 2012

Caught a Cold

Just when I was starting to get back into writing things on a semi-regular basis, I end up taking a little bit of a forced break. I have been feeling under the weather this week, I think I picked up a head cold from someone at work. I started feeling sort of crummy Monday night, spent Tuesday and Wednesday with a low fever and my head all congested. All I wanted to do was sleep when I got home from work. I am finally feeling a little bit better, though I still have the congestion in my head and now also in my chest, but at least the fever is gone. Just in time for the Marquette game tonight, which is good because I plan on watching the whole thing. The Badgers already lost, which was a bit of a downer, but then Michigan State lost too, so MU has to win. We're down 36-30 right now at the half, but Jae Crowder got in foul trouble early. I am hoping the second half will make it worth staying awake.

0 comments: