Monday, March 26, 2012

Kitty Stress

I don't know if I have mentioned it since I haven't been making regular entries as of late, But last November after Gizmo passed away, we went to the humane society and got a bonded pair of cats. Their names are Phoebe and Samson.

We had a few issues when we first got them having to do with litter boxes. After a bit we solved that problem, but recently we have noticed another small issue... licking. Phoebe is licking everything. She has licked a couple of small spots on her coat completely bare. If that isn't bad enough, she sill sit in the chair, or on the couch, and lick the leather. Or... as we have recently discovered, sit on the foot of our bed and lick the footboard, the handworked, Amish footboard. It feels as if someone took some fine sandpaper and rubbed the wood removing the finish. I'm not quite sure how to fix this just yet. I am searching the world wide interwebs looking for suggestions. When I get it solved, I'll post the results.

0 comments: