Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Another Interview

I had another interview today on the south side of Milwaukee.  It wasn't a bad place.  The company makes valves and solenoids.  It sounds pretty interesting and I think it would be something that would keep me busy.  It is a union shop and they went over their benefit package with me, which I thought was strange on a first interview.  But I have to say their benefits were pretty good.  

The downside was the drive.  It was only about a 19 mile drive, but the traffic was brutal.  I don't know if I would ever be able to make that drive every day.  I think I caught good traffic going there, it only took 40 minutes.  But the drive back home took me more than an hour.  I don't know if that would be worth it, especially if they didn't bump up my salary.  

But it was only a first interview so we'll see if they liked me enough to warrant a call back for a second interview.

0 comments: