Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Homecoming Week

This week is homecoming week at the MFHS.  This year Sarah started planning her wardrobe for the week on last Thursday.  I don't remember her being this fired up for homecoming last year.  This year she is taking it seriously, making sure she has all the right stuff to wear for the week.  One thing that they did do away with last year though was "class color" day.  I think someone complained that it would help seniors target freshmen for hazing if they were all wearing the same color.

This year it was replaced with class theme day.  I don't see the difference.  Instead of a single color classes are going to be wearing the same type of clothes.  Maybe next year they'll bring back class colors.  The last I heard, the sophomores were doing pretty well.  Sarah said that the seniors always win.  I told her when I was in HS I actually remember the sophomores winning spirit week one year, so you never know what will happen.

0 comments: