Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Call Back

I got some good news on Monday (I guess).  The plastics company that I interviewed at last week sent me a message that they want to know what my availability was this week for a second interview.  I would have never guessed I would have received a second interview there after how I thought I did on the original interview.  Kris said that she wonders about my evaluation skills because I came home saying that I totally blew that interview, and they obviously saw something that they liked or they wouldn't have called me back.

So now I need to figure out how to get there this week.  Today was obviously a no-go (I actually left work a little bit early today for a phone interview that I had scheduled at 4:00 PM).  Tomorrow won't work because I have another interview scheduled at 4:00 PM, which leaves Thursday or Friday.  Thursday is my late day at work because I am getting the girls off to school, and Friday is homecoming and I wanted to be home early to get ready to go to the football game (Sarah is cheering the first half of the game).  Maybe I can get out early on Friday.  At least I can get to work early on Friday if that is the case to make sure that I don't get behind at work and get my time in.

I haven't had to worry about scheduling interviews for some time, and the last time I did it was much easier because I had been laid off and didn't have to worry about making sure my current boss found out that I was interviewing for a different job.  I just went when it was convenient for the interviewer.  Now I have to try to juggle so many different things, and it is getting pretty hectic.

0 comments: