Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back To School

Summer is officially over today.  The girls went back to school this morning.  Only two more years of this for Sarah.  And just like the previous 11 years (at least for Sarah, it's only been 7 years for Alison) I took the girls' pictures in front of the house before they left.



Ali is going to be walking with one of her friends who lives one block over from us.  She walked over to our house this morning, though I think they'll be switching on a regular basis.

So Ali started middle school and apparently she had a really good day.  She found her way around to all her classes, and she has friends in every class.  So that works out pretty good.  And she really likes changing classes.  But it's early.  I hope she still feels the same way in October.

At the moment, Sarah isn't home yet, she's at still at cheer practice so I'll find out how her day went when she gets home.  If I remember, I'll report on her day too.

In the mean time, this is Ali and her friend Emma:


And just like every other year, Sarah and Brittany:



0 comments: