Friday, June 16, 2017

Creepy Weird Dude Down The Street

Kris and I were driving home, last week (I forget where we were coming from) around 6:00 or so, and as we were coming up our road, I saw this weird looking dude walking across his front yard (I assume it was his house, I don’t know everyone who lives on our street, especially those down the block toward Village Park) toward the street.  My first thought was that he was going to cross the street, so I slowed down a bit to let him cross.  He then also slowed his walk, so I thought he must be waiting for me.  I sped back up, at which point he decided to speed up his gait.  It got to the point where the guy walked out into the street, just missing walking into the car.  I tossed my hands up like “What the hell, dude??!!” and as I passed him, he steps out into the middle of the road and in my rear view mirror I can see he is flipping me off and yelling something.  He then walks back toward the front of his house.

I should also point out, that the guy was not wearing a shirt, had his upper body all tatted up, his head was shaved, and he looked like he was all of about 120 or 130 pounds.  Both Kris and I figured he was high on something.  He looked sort of like a skinhead, or actually probably more like a meth addict, actually.  It was just very bizarre.

Then as we were driving down Jacobson past that house again with the girls in the car, I happened to mention something about it to Sarah because her friend’s uncle lives down there and I wanted to know which house was his and she told us that the same thing happened to her.  The creepy guy in question lives next door to him, and one day as Sarah was coming home, the dude came out into the street, almost running at her car.  I told her that I didn’t want her driving down that way anymore, because who knows if he’ll actually run into the car and get hit, or attack her car, or something even worse.  The guy’s house (again, I assume it is his house) is something like you would expect in white trash heaven.  Cars parked on the lawn in the front, grass is never cut, if there is any grass because the cars and other crap that is always on the lawn kills it all.  I am not sure if anything can be done about it.  I don’t think I can call the cops or report anything to the Village.  I know I wouldn’t want to live down there for sure, because he’d definitely drop my property value.

0 comments: