Thursday, September 17, 2009

First Cold of the Year

Friday when Sarah got home from school she was complaining that her throat hurt, her nose was running her eyes were all watery and she just generally wasn't feeling well. I told her to go to bed early and get some rest if she wanted to cheer at her game on Saturday. Well Saturday she woke up while Kris was getting ready for work @ 5:30. an hour later she was throwing up, and her temperature was almost 101. No game for her. She stayed in bed all day Saturday and half of Sunday (Good thing because I didn't want her to miss any school). The bad thing is that by Tuesday, I had the same thing going... headache, sinus pressure, etc. The good thing is that I think I headed it off. I never spiked a fever or anything, just a lot of head cold stuff. NOw I'm down to just a nagging cough. Good thing it didn't turn out to be pig flu.

0 comments: