Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Root Canal

I had my root canal done on Friday, and it really was a piece of cake.  It took about an hour and I was back at work with no problems.  The endodontist said that once the shots wore off my tooth would be a little tender for about two or three days but after that, I should have no problems.

Well it has been four days now, and it is still tender.  I don't know if I should call or not.  It only hurts when I bite down on something hard, and then it really isn't too bad.  I can at least tolerate it without going through the ceiling.  I mean, is it like a sore muscle and I need to chew on that tooth to work the pain out?  Or is it just supposed to go away?  I don't remember what it was like the last time I had it done so I don't know if it is normal or not.  I don't go see my dentist to have a permanent filling put in until we get back from vacation, so I guess I'll just have to be careful with what I eat

0 comments: