Wednesday, May 24, 2017

2017-2018 Varsity

Ali found out tonight that she made the varsity cheer squad again for next year.  Now we know we have to start planning for all the things we did last year, like volunteering at the Indian Invite.  Kris wants to make sure we work in the kitchen again.  We also have to plan for Nationals again.  Or at the very least be ready in the event that we go.  And don’t forget the fundraising.  If you want a nice Minor’s Christmas Wreath, let me know now and I’ll pencil you in. 


It looks like most of Ali’s friends from last year made Varsity again too.  I was hoping that they would get a couple more of her friends on the team, but unfortunately, there are a couple of incoming freshmen that took spots.  And next year I think is going to be even worse as I believe there will be only one graduating senior.  But that is also assuming that everyone wants to come back and makes it.  I think there are a couple of girls who don’t really care to go beyond this year with the cheer team.

0 comments: