Monday, May 29, 2017

Another Leak

No, not from the Trump White House…  A month ago I noticed oil leaking from the new car so I took it in to have it looked at and fixed.  At the time they said it was a leak in the rear differential, and it looks like they replaced a plug and everything was good to go.  Saturday after Kris left from work I noticed a dark spot on the garage floor where all the other oil drips had stained the concrete.  I thought I must have missed a spot where it had previously been leaking, or at least not scrubbed that area enough when I cleaned it last month.  Today since it was nice I decided to wash the car by hand and after I pulled it out of the garage, I noticed what looked like two new, fresh oil spots on the concrete.  I dabbed my finger, and confirmed it, it was oil.  So now I end up having to call the dealer back to get it taken into the shop and fixed…  AGAIN!  This has been the worst car buying experience ever!

0 comments: