Friday, July 20, 2018

Tesla Show


Kris and I went to the Tesla concert at the Waukesha County Fair last night.  Ever since we went to see Night Ranger last year, I thought that doing the VIP ticket is a good deal.  We paid $25 and got in the third row last year.  This year we were in row five.  Not too shabby. 

It makes me laugh too people watching the crowd.  It seemed almost like a fashion time capsule with people who looked like they belonged in 1988, but were in their 60’s or even their 70’s.  Some of the people were actually pretty funny.  There was someone sitting right in front of us who Kris actually mistook for a woman.  She was about to tell me to look at the lady and the hard miles she had on her, when she realized it was actually a man. 

We got lucky because it was supposed to rain, and in fact, it did right, only slightly though.  We were on the very northern edge of a line of thunderstorms that came rolling thru.  It lasted for about 20-30 minutes, tops, and we didn’t end up having to stand in puddles and mud. Luckily it happened right at the beginning of the show so that by the time they went into their acoustic set it was pretty much done raining.

Enjoy a few photos of the show:














 
Then as we were leaving the Fair, we decided to stop and get something to eat on the way out.  Kris and I had our first funnel cake.  I am not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn’t too bad, and it was fresh out of the fryer.  I practically burned my mouth on it.  I am not sure if I would ever have another one, but now I can scratch that off the list of things I need to do/try before I die.

0 comments: