Monday, July 2, 2018

Taking A Year Off

After much consideration, I have decided to take a year off sitting out for a parade spot. This year the official stake off day was a work day, and I didn’t want to have to take a vacation day to sit out in the sun just to put stakes in the ground so we have a place to watch the parade. I had suggested to Kris that we skip the parade altogether. It is pretty much the same every year, and while we have to take Alison because she is walking in it, we really don’t need to watch it again, and I don’t really care much about the fireworks afterward.

However, a day later Kris decided we really should go. Luckily some of the other cheer parents we know always sit out to get a spot, just in a different area. So this year I don’t have to sit out, and we will go to the parade. Thank goodness that we only have one more year of this madness.

0 comments: