Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cookie Shop

Since it is GS cookie time, Alison had to go to do a cookie shop on Sunday. It was scheduled form 10:00 - 1:00 and the girls were supposed to volunteer for at least a 1 hour block. Ali had Sunday school that day from 9:30-11:30, so we took the last hour block. Sarah needed to get a new pair of shoes so I told Kris to take her to go look and I would go with Alison to her shop.


Normally I wouldn’t mind doing a cookie shop with her, but for some reason I wasn’t thrilled about it this year. Maybe it was doing it at Pick -n- Save, maybe it was because it was Sunday, who knows? But I was less than enthused. Plus, by the time we got there all the good cookies were gone, the mints and the caramel delights. Unfortunately, those are the ones that most people want.


They did sell somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-15 boxes while we were there, and I thought I heard they sold in the 40 box range over all. So anyone who needs peanut butter, or lemonade GS cookies, feel free to let us know, we still have extras.

0 comments: