Friday, March 12, 2010

Good News

Kris got a message today from Alison’s teacher. Someone located Ali’s Brownie vest. What a relief! It was apparently stuffed between a bookcase and a file cabinet. How it ended up there, I have no idea. Well, let me amend that, I have an idea, but no proof. My guess is that someone in her class decided to “play a trick” on her and take it and then when Mrs. Weber announced to the class in the morning that Ali’s vest disappeared, they realized that they might get in trouble for it. Then it just amazingly appeared in a place that only someone could have put it. I mean, really... How would it have ended up misplaced between a bookcase and a file cabinet? But at least we have it back now. Kris is going to just be bringing Ali’s vest to meetings from now on. Plus, Ali has a cookie shop this weekend and she is supposed to wear it so it is a good thing that we found it so quickly.

0 comments: