Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sleepover

I completely forgot... Alison had a friend sleep over last Friday night. Her friend Paige came over after Ali got home from her swim lessons. The first thing they wanted to do was to give each other makeovers. Paige has a sister who is in 7th (maybe 8th) grade, and Paige came to Ali's birthday party a couple of years ago at Libby Lu and still had some make up from it that she brought. They went downstairs and used sparkly power on their faces, eye shadow, and lip gloss. Here is what they looked like afterward:


I went to work early the next morning, but I tried to stay up late in case they needed anything, but I only made it until about 10:30 or so. The girls came up and took a bunch of DVDs downstairs to watch and I found out that Sarah and Alison made it until around 11:00 and Paige was up until midnight. Did I mention that Ali asked Sarah to sleep downstairs with them?

In the morning they painted pictures, and some were still wet when we took Paige home after lunch. We had to bring them to school for her on Monday. Ali had a lot of fun actually having a friend over.

0 comments: