Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Winter Ready

I think that we are finally winter ready after last weekend, at least for the most part.  I actually had to end up cutting my grass on Sunday.  I think this is the latest in the year that I have ever had to cut it.  I cut it more in six weeks in October & November than I did in all of August and September.  I dropped the mower deck a notch this time though so even if it grows a little more before the final killing frost I shouldn’t need to cut it again.

I also got the patio furniture put away and the grill covered, and I also was able to patch up the big cracks in the concrete from the hot weather over the summer.  I just hope that the driveway stays together over the winter.  I am not quite ready to rip it up and have it replaced just yet.

0 comments: