Saturday, November 3, 2012

The New Phone

Last week we finally went and got Sarah her new phone, an HTC One.  I was a little bummed to see that of the choices I had, there were only a couple non-smart phone choices.  It would have been fine if not for the extra $$$ to get a data plan.  Then again, Sarah was always coming up with $20-$30 in data charges each month for whatever reason, so now I guess we're covered.

That leaves me as the only one without a smart phone.  I can upgrade mine in a couple of months so I might look at one then.  I really want to get one that I can use to double as an electronic organizer so I can get rid of the Day Timer I currently use.  But like I said, that won't be for a couple of months yet.  And who knows, by the time that I can upgrade, they'll be a couple of models removed from whatever the current models are now, and I am sure more expensive.

0 comments: