Sunday, October 6, 2013

Ice Skating

Yesterday Alison had a girl scout ice skating event in West Bend.  This time around I wasn't skating with them, as much as I like to go ice skating.  Instead, my plan was to sit and watch Alison, maybe offer a few tips, and take some pictures of her falling on her butt.  Unfortunately, I forgot the camera.  Which was fine because Ali didn't want us hanging around anyway.  Instead we dropped her off and made sure her skates fit, and then we drove to the Kohls to go look for some new clothes for me for work.

I figured that I needed some new stuff, almost every pair of Dockers I have are shredded at the bottom.  I always thought that it didn't really matter since I didn't really interact with anyone at work anyway.  Half the time I wear jeans.  But being on the verge of a new job, Kris thought that I should really clean things out and get some new clothes that aren't all ripped up.  Usually I don't have any luck finding my size, but this time I actually was able to find several pairs, which is amazing itself. 

When we got back, Alison had just finished and we had to sit and watch the Kettle Moraine skating club.  A few of the skaters put on a figure skating exhibition.  It was pretty good for some little 9 and 10 year old girls.

Next time I will need to remember the camera.

0 comments: