Sunday, October 20, 2013

October

October is the best, most awesome month of the year.  However, it also means winter is coming.  Unfortunately that also means stuff needs to be done, like raking leaves, cleaning out gutters, putting covers on the basement window wells. And since the Packers played a late game, I spent my afternoon trying to get things done around the house before the game started.  Unfortunately, things didn't work out the way I had planned (they rarely do).  I finished up around 5:30, so I was able to get inside and actually watch the 4th quarter of the Packers game.  It was good to see a little of the game at least, though I was listening to the game on the radio.  After about a hour of sitting down watching, my muscles stiffened up.  That's how I know I am getting old.

0 comments: