Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Search Is Ova!

Tonight I sent an acceptance letter to the plastics company in Germantown.  So as of October 28th, I will have a new job.  I will be working as a manufacturing engineer making extruded plastic tubing.  I am sure it'll take me a little bit to get up to speed with what they do, but what I'll have to do is go get my school books and refresh my memory on the extrusion process.

Now the big thing will be notifying my current company that I'll be leaving.  I am hoping that they don't just say well you may as well just leave now.  I don't think that they will, but they have been known to do it in the past.  So I'll be working on my letter of resignation now.  I'm not sure if I'll turn it in on Thursday or Friday, but I definitely will need to turn it on by the end of the week.

0 comments: