Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Dose of Reality

During our final round of driving practice, we decided to go by a few used car lots so that Sarah could see some cars.  She had been talking about saving her money for a car and Kris and I thought she should see exactly what they cost.  We went to a few dealer lots and I have to say, even I was a shocked at some of the prices on the cars we saw.  The problem is that there aren't that many older cars around since the President decided to destroy them all, so now Sarah has to suffer.

We did actually find a couple of decent looking, older cars at a "corner" used car lot.  Though I am not really sure that I would trust a place like that.  It really doesn't matter because Sarah doesn't have enough money yet, but I wanted to just give her an idea of what kind of money she was looking at if she wanted to buy a car.  And I think it was an eye opening experience.

0 comments: