Sunday, August 10, 2014

Fore!

After driving around Saturday doing stuff for Sarah's birthday, I promised Alison that we would go mini-golfing.  Sarah has actually been mini-golfing a few times this summer with her boyfriend, but it has been a year (at least) since I took Ali.  So after our lunch and checking out the lakefront, we headed back to the Falls, and Swing Time for 18 holes. 


Kris didn't play since she doesn't like mini-golfing, so it was just me and the girls.  And after a few holes the girls apparently told Kris they didn't like playing with me because I was keeping an accurate score.  It came after one hole where there were a couple of hills leading to holes that sent the ball down a tube toward the hole.  I counted all the strokes it took to get the ball over the hill and down the tube.  Apparently when Sarah and Caleb play, they don't count strokes if the ball rolls back.  I guess that makes me too competitive?



But overall I think it was fun.  Ali came close to a hole in one a couple of times, hitting the pin twice and putting her ball about two inches from the hole one other time.   Sarah even got close once or twice. 



The final scores were 50, 56, and 58.  So it really wasn't that bad.  Everyone was over par, so I don't even consider my score good.  



0 comments: