Sunday, August 10, 2014

Final Day of Practice

Tomorrow is a big day, Sarah goes to take her road test for her driver's license.  So we spent a few hours today driving around letting her get some final practice in.  There was a list of skills that they are supposed to know, so I assume that is what the examiner will be testing her on, so that was what we focused on today.  The big thing that I noticed was making sure she uses her turn signals, and making sure she is over as far as possible when making her turns.  The parallel parking might be an issue.  Her driving instructors taught her a different way of doing it than I taught her.  When she tried doing it the way she was taught, she ended up way too far from the curb.  So I went over it with her again how I learned to do it.  She did it that a couple of time and was able to slide right in where she should be.  Hopefully she can remember that way tomorrow.

So check back tomorrow and see if she is a licensed driver.

0 comments: