Monday, June 27, 2016

Back To Thunderbird

As I was reading some news on the internet I saw some story about Mark Zuckerberg and Instagram.  There was a picture of Zuckerberg sitting at his desk and this internet "expert" was going thru the list of things he was able to see on his desk that countered all the stories the government and the NSA are telling us about the eavesdropping and monitoring of people's activities on the internet.  In addition to having his webcam lens and microphone taped over, the guy noticed that he was using Mozilla Thunderbird instead of Outlook.  I wonder why?  hmmmmm....

I was thinking of switching back to using Thunderbird, and now I think I am going to give it another go 'round.  I was never really a fan of Outlook and since I got my new laptop maybe it'll work better.  It could have been the hard drive problems and the fact that it was 6 years old and wasn't able to keep up with the T-Bird updates that was the reason for my problems.  Or maybe it was the Windows 7 O/S that was giving me problems.  Whatever it was, we'll see if the problems are still there now.  I suppose I can always go back to Outlook if Thunderbird still blows, right?  I just won't delete the profiles.

0 comments: