Thursday, June 30, 2016

Starting To Pack

In an attempt to make sure that Sarah has all of her things that she needs (and to determine what I need to get to haul her stuff) for school in two months, we are starting to encourage Sarah to being packing some of her things. Granted, she doesn’t need to get everything packed right now, we have two months after all. But certain things that we already have for her, supplies like some of her toiletries (shampoo, body wash) Laundry detergent, etc. we can start putting into bins to get ready. That way there is less to do the week before we move her up to LaCrosse. I should also get an idea of how much room I’ll have. Then I’ll know if I need to get a 7 foot trailer, or maybe a 10 footer. It’s hard to believe that college is just around the corner!

0 comments: