Sunday, June 26, 2016

Lawn Problems

Since we got rid of the swingset/playground last year, I have been trying to get grass to grow in its place.  I was doing pretty good with a few rolls of sod that I bought and got established last fall/early spring.  I had a couple of bare spots where I had just put in a little top soil and seeded, and that was coming in nicely too.  However, over the last two weeks, something has been digging up those patches.  I assume it is a squirrel because something has been getting into Kris’s plants as well.


I had tried to put a little more dirt in the spots, and reseeded, but something just keeps tearing it up.  At this point I think I am just going to leave it until the fall.  I am not going to sit and keep filling and reseeding the same spots only to have a dang squirrel rip it up again.  I keep telling myself, one of these days I need to go get a pellet gun and then plug those stupid squirrels!  One of these days….

0 comments: