Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kids Choice Day

Today was kid's choice day at Riverside, Ali's last one. She got all of her choices, which were:

Cheerleading
Center Stage Dance
Clay Pens

And luckily the cheerleader that they had was Leah, who happened to be the girls' babysitter last summer. I think that was her favorite thing of the day. She said that there were a lot of girls who picked cheerleading, but I think that Ali got some special attention because she knew Leah (which makes me happy).

I didn't get a summary of the Center Stage workshop, though I am pretty sure that she enoyed it. Ali has a couple of friends who participate in Center Stage, and she loves to dance, so what could go wrong right?

The clay pens was also fun for her. She'll be getting her pen back tomorrow once the clay is hard and dry. Maybe I can post a photo of her pen when she gets it home.

0 comments: