Sunday, April 4, 2010

Alison Has Email

For the longest time (about the last year) Alison has been asking me if she can have an email address. I had resisted for a couple of reasons. First, it takes her 10 minutes to type two lines of text. Second, who is she going to email? And third, there are enough pedophiles stalking the internet, that I didn’t want to give anyone a head start on my daughter.

Well I finally caved and got her an email account. I even downloaded and reinstalled Incredimail so that she can attach all the funky animations and emoticons to her messages. So far she is only emailing grandma and grandpa in Florida, but she thinks it is so cool to walk past the computer and see the notifier on the screen showing that she has a message. Every day when she gets up she says she has to go check her email. So if you want to send Ali a message, let me know and I’ll give you her address.

0 comments: