Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rehearsal Results

Dress rehearsal was tonight at 5:30, so I left work a little early to get home and help Kris get Alison ready. I arrived home to a temper tantrum. Ali had taken a shower as soon as she got home (they were going to be taking pictures tonight) and she didn't want to have her hair blow dried. It was a complete melt down.

Luckily we got things calmed down and ready in time. But that put both Kris and I in a bad mood for a bit. Then when we finally got to church, Ali decided to be shy and try to bury her head in my chest. After about five minutes she calmed down and I convinced her to let me take her picture in front of the old altar, in front of the tabernacle.



Then we lined up and practiced the procession into church, learned where we would be sitting, and practiced coming up for communion. It wasn't that bad though it was long. It was a little over an hour and a half total. After we got home I had to go run and buy ice cream to pay off our bribe.

Here are a couple more shots in front of the statue of St. Joseph, and in front of the blessed virgin.


The final picture Ali wanted me to take of her because I pointed out to her that Kris and I had our picture taken under this stained glass window on our wedding day. She thought it was cool so she asked me to take her picture here as well.

0 comments: