Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sleepover

Sarah had a sleepover on Friday at her friend Jessie’s house. It was good I think since Alison wasn’t feeling real great. I went in to work Saturday morning for a few hours and when I got home I found out that Jessie and Sarah were at our house for the day. Kris and I are just so amazed every time we hear that she is doing stuff with a new friend. This is the girl who in Kindergarten and 1st grade would latch on to our legs and beg not to be left alone.

They spent most of the day down in the basement watching TV, playing the Wii and playing on the girl’s computer. Jessie must have shown Sarah some things because she came running upstairs telling me all about iGoogle and how she was in the process of customizing her page. I’m torn between being happy she is getting more familiar with the computer and the things you can do on it, and also being afraid that she is getting familiar with the computer and the things you can do on it.

0 comments: