Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shaming The Neighbors

To go along with the mice that I think are being brought in by our next door neighbors, I though it would take a second to describe what we are dealing with here. First, I posted this about 6 or 7 months ago. They had actually cleaned out their garage, and had room to park their cars.


Well only a short six months later this is the view I have from one of my family room windows. I absolutely can’t stand looking out the window at their cars. And why do I have to you may ask? It’s because this is what their garage looks like again:




Now add to it the condition of their yard...



I hope you can see why I am not happy. There is actually about four to five feet of my property on the opposite side of my fence. Of course I cut it, make sure it is weed free, etc. and of course their grass is as crummy as their garage. The back behind their garage is nothing more than a field of creeping charlie. I have actually taken to spraying their grass with weed killer (and the guy behind me) in an attempt to keep it from infesting my grass. I wonder if I can get in trouble for that? Also, I sprayed the grass with mosquito spray. I got bit about ten times the last time I cut the grass because they let it get so long, and it was just a breeding ground for them. Again, is that something bad? Could I get in trouble? The bigger question should be do I care?

0 comments: