Thursday, August 12, 2010

Leaving Disney

The original plan was to go to Hollywood Studios Wednesday and then head back to my parents' house. Unfortunately, because of Kris's legs, we had to skip it because of the rash and resulting swelling on her calves and ankles. She was willing to put up with it, but I decided I would rather just go back to my parents' house and have a doctor take a look at her legs and see if there was anything she could get to make it go away.

This is what her legs looked like at about 10:00 Tuesday night, only 6 hours after the pictures at EPCOT:


It was even worse in the morning, so I think we made the right call by not going to Hollywood Studios.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

I am having these same types of spots all over my legs. Do you know he cause or what they are called?