Sunday, May 22, 2016

Schedule For The Week

Time is getting late and I have lots to do outside to get ready for Graduation Day.  I have to finish getting the patio blocks leveled, redo the landscape brick wall around the patio, I have to seed a bunch of dead spots, cut the grass, get the trampoline up, pull weeds, and much more.  I am hoping that I can get the patio done by the coming weekend so that I can focus on the other things.  The big one will be the patio.  Other yardwork type stuff will only take a day, and the trampoline can get put up in an afternoon.  But the two most time consuming items are the patio, and the patio furniture.  I really don't want to have to take a day of vacation in order to finish.  One good thing is that with the days being longer, I can stay outside later working.  I just hope we don't get any day long rain storms that will set things back.

0 comments: